Thursday 13 January 2011

Its only rock and roll

Hello I had an amazing day today I had the most amazing facial , was a bit pricey though but well worth it !! I also decided to book myself and my boyfriend in for a massage for next week, cant wait ! Im such a good girlfriend , I then had a beautiful meal in the exchange with my boyfriend. I didnt know myself with being off all day. This look has been inspired y the SS11 Snake Valley collection by Topshop.








What do you think? Im in love with my new hat !

8 comments:

  1. I like your hat, but I LOVE YOUR TOP!







    LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the fringed top!!

    and the colour of the skirt suits you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your look...lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the maxi skirt and hat!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, especially the flowy skirt and the hat! The fringe on the top is fun too.

    http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for the great comments !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit combo! Love that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!! you have a great style!

    Please visit my blog and follow me if you like:)

    xxx

    www.fashionablepris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete