Saturday 8 October 2011

NEW SHOES

I feel like I havent got a new pair of heels in soo long and feels like my wardrobe is slowly decreasing and nothing is getting added so  I decided to FINALLYYY treat myself to much needed retail therapy !



Creepers similar ones found HERE
Studded flats from Office 
Heels from Topshop 

I love my new creepers! i know there not everyones cup of tea and they werent mine at the beginning but I really couldnt help myself falling in love with them !! I will show an outfit post later with them !! I got them for like 30pound ?? the studded flats were seen on Fearne cotton and i couldnt resist !!!

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull these off but the skinny ankles and big feet forbid it. Roc them girl!

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the second pair!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heels!

    x

    http://scarlet--red.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total fan of those studded flats. they are perfect and I'm sure go with pretty much anything!

    kisses from kaitlin
    xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow hun love them I love treating myself to new shoes they update a wardrobe in an instant loving the creepers cant wait to see the outfit post xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your creepers!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS Don't forget to check out the Hallie Friedman Jewelry giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete