Friday 24 December 2010

Shoe Frenzy

As you guys probably already know Topshop and River Island sale have both started today with the shoe sale starting yesterday ! I decided that i would therefore treat myself to some sale bargain shoes that I had been after for some while and with their cheap price I couldnt resist any longer !! However due to sleeping on in my bed I didnt get a wide selection of sizes therefore I could only buy 3 pairs and I also ordered another pair online lol. Trust me their shoe sale this year was amazing and I could have easily added 20 different shoes to my basket online and in store !!





I got all these shoes for a bargain,  the green ones cost me £30, the black and gold ones cost me £25 and the Topshop Annex boots cost me £45 however with my staff discount I got them for £33 !! complete bargain. I also ordered another pair from River Island online which will be shown soon . Il keep you posted. Have any of you guys got good bargains from the Highstreet recently????

11 comments:

  1. I like the first two pair of shoes.

    windowshopz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! shoes and lots of them!
    sales are always so exciting!

    frassy love
    www.befrassy.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the first pair!
    amazing blue :)
    merry christmas!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, awesome bargains! I bought a bunch of tees from Gap and they're under $10.00! I wish Riverisland ships to the U.S. They have so many amazing things! xooxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely shoes


    we are trying to find the brand of the clothes, accessories and shoes we saw on internet or anywhere. help us, or send us something you want our blog to find. it's easy and simple :)

    http://howcanufind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG !! i really love the first one !!!

    http://www.theupperfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love these :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. sigh....I wish I could get to those bargains....in Argentina it is nothing like that! Sales are not Sales..are barely 10-20%off...
    still we have good stuff....visit my blog! :)
    Cande
    Cordoba, Argentina
    XOXO
    http://mycandidinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. waauuuw amazing, congrats on those purchases!! The first ones look so much like the Camilla Skovgaard ones... :)

    xxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you got so lucky! I love the ones in the middle, so special!

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete